热泵的安装 & 替换在辛辛那提
Heat pumps are an exceptionally popular option for heating 和 冷却 in Cincinnati. 提供可靠的温度控制, 极高的能源效率等级, 全年的舒适是很难比拟的! But while heat pump systems are a long lasting HVAC option, 总有一天会需要升级的. And when that time comes, Schneller Knochelmann 管道, 加热 & 空气会提供帮助.
Our certified heat pump specialists have been serving Cincinnati 和 Northern 肯塔基州 home 和 business owners for generations. We put an emphasis on offering you leading services 和 customer-focused options, ensuring you get the absolute best heat pump replacement for your needs!
Heat pump technology has been a heating 和 冷却 favorite in the HVAC industry for years. And modern design 和 implementations have only made this strong option even stronger! The benefit of a new heat pump installation in Cincinnati include:
- 优越的能源效率. Traditional air-source heat pump systems are some of the most efficient on the market—second only to a ground-source (geothermal) heat pump! That means not only are you getting an awesome home comfort solution, but you’re also getting one of the most cost-effective 和 smart options out there.
- 多功能家居舒适解决方案. 热泵是一种综合的暖通空调系统, meaning they offer you excellent performance in both heating 和 冷却! For total comfort in 俄亥俄州 和 肯塔基州, you won’t find a more ideal option.
- 强度大，加热和冷却均匀. Unlike some other systems, heat pumps provide exceptionally even comfort control. That means no hot or cold spots, just good, clean, comfortable temperature control.
- 系统寿命延长. 热泵系统, especially when routinely maintained by professionals, 大家知道它能持续很长时间吗, 长时间. That makes them a very smart investment—especially when coupled with the high efficiency ratings!
It can often be difficult to choose between heat pump repair 和 a complete system replacement. 不知道你在找什么服务? Here are some clear signs that a replacement is your better bet:
- 维修服务变得过于频繁. It’s underst和able to shoot for a repair service first. 但如果修复不了，问题就解决了, or if you find yourself needing the same repair again, 替换的成本会降低很多 和 不那么紧张.
- 你的修理费用太贵了. Major component failure can often cost an arm, 和 maybe even a leg, too. 如果你的维修费让你犹豫不决, you might enjoy the benefits of a new system for a similar or even lesser cost.
- 你的能源成本在上升. The efficiency of a heat pump usually results in pretty low heating 和 冷却 costs. So when these start to spike up, you know something isn’t right. The issue may be repairable, but equally often it’s simply time to pursue a replacement.
- 你的热泵老了. After 10 to 15 years (depending on use 和 heat pump 维护规律) you probably will notice your pump lagging behind 和 costing a whole lot more to run. When this happens a new system will restore those better bills you so fondly remember.
- 你需要更多的加热或冷却能力. Just not getting the power 和 temperature control you’re accustomed to? 与夏季的高湿度作斗争? No sense in paying for something you’re just not going to get from your outdated or underperforming system—go for a replacement!
A replacement can become necessary for a variety of reasons, 但不管你为什么需要它, you know you want the absolute best when it comes to your replacement. Our highly skilled 和 expertly trained team works directly with you every step of the way, ensuring you get a new heat pump system that is specifically tailored to your unique needs.
Once the right option has been chosen we get to work offering you an 安装服务 that optimizes your new heat pump for perfect performance 和 maximum efficiency. 你的家将永远不会感觉更好!
Whenever you need reliable heat pump replacement services, 给Schneller Knochelmann管道公司打电话, 加热 & 空气. Our professional team is here to ensure you are comfortable, 和 we have fully stocked vehicles with well-trained HVAC technicians on call waiting to help. As a family-owned business, we take pride in our work 和 our people. 韦德国际平台很快就到，韦德国际平台会把你当家人对待.
调用513.407.4424 or 859.757.1877 来和韦德国际平台友好的办公室职员谈谈!
Heat pumps work well in any temperatures above freezing. 它们可以给家里供暖和制冷, using the heat energy from outside the home to do so quite efficiently. In both 肯塔基州 和 俄亥俄州, this works quite well as a heating 和 冷却 option. Most local heat pumps have a backup electric or gas furnace to ensure the home stays warm in the winter when temperatures dip below freezing.
设备的平均使用寿命约为15年. 如果你的时间快到了, you may want to start planning for the installation of a new one. This is when your system is more likely to break down, 没有适当的加热和冷却.
大多数时候, the warmest location in your home is the best place to put the outdoor unit, 例如朝北或朝西的墙. The better the temperature difference between the indoor air 和 the outdoor air, 机组运行效率越高. Our technicians will help with the entire installation process, ensuring that your unit is perfectly positioned to run as efficiently 和 effectively as possible.
Heat pump installation requires the help of a licensed HVAC professional. These systems are too complex to be installed as a DIY project because mistakes could be costly.